Website Design and IT Services
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the WesternWeb website:
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. WesternWeb Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its timeliness, completeness, accuracy, reliability or suitability and does not accept any liability for errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Details of any business or organisation included in the WesternWeb Ltd website are provided for information only and this does not imply any endorsement by WesternWeb Ltd of that business or organisation or of their services or products.
- All information within this website is subject to change by WesternWeb Ltd without notice.
- WesternWeb Ltd is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any websites to which the WesternWeb Ltd website is linked. Inclusion of a link should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and any use of a linked website is at your own risk.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, WesternWeb Ltd expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and WesternWeb Ltd had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, wasted expenditure and loss or corruption of data. This disclaimer of liability shall not apply to damages for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of WesternWeb Ltd.
- You agree to use the WesternWeb Ltd website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website.
- You agree to indemnify WesternWeb Ltd and keep WesternWeb Ltd indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the WesternWeb Ltd website.
- WesternWeb Ltd own the copyright of all the pages and images used on this website unless otherwise stated. They may not be copied or reproduced without permission.
- In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, WesternWeb Ltd will only process any data we hold about you in a lawful and fair manner and your data will be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
- These website terms and conditions may be changed by WesternWeb Ltd at any time. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site following any amendment.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.