Website Design and IT Services
At WesternWeb, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you submit an enquiry form on our website.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links